We’re thrilled that you have taken the first step towards joining our MegaTech™ network. Take a few minutes to read through the information on this page, and then fill out the form below to help get our onboarding team up to speed.
We’re looking for Field Engineers like you
We are looking to add to our depth in all markets. Mega Services, LLC is the Industry Leader in managing high-quality Pro-AV, Audio/Visual (AV) installation, repair and maintenance services, with over 20 years’ experience throughout U.S. and Canada.
Working with Mega Services has opened many doors for my company. Mega has provided a central market and opened doors for me throughout Florida. They have a knowledgeable staff that project manages and provides technical support in both programming and installation.
I worked for a competing group for almost 3 years and the professionalism of the team at Mega Service is hands down the best. This is shown by the respect and dedication the team provides to their clients and contractors.
Any company looking to gain a new partner should look no further than Mega Services. The top-notch team will go to great lengths to provide the best service in the AV industry.
Mega Services goes to great lengths to evaluate and select the best AV field engineers through our vetting and quick interview process. We support our Techs with highly skilled Case Managers, Live Technical Support, and Highly Responsive Customer Service Teams.
We are uniquely positioned with Pro AV manufacturers for technical support that is otherwise unavailable to the rogue field engineer.
Audio/Video technician will oversee the onsite installation of new and existing audio/video systems and must possess the following skills:
- The Technician needs to be highly skilled and possess significantA/V integration experience.
- Tech should have a laptop, toner(s), smartphone, ladders, basic A/V hand tools, etc.
- Be knowledgeable in all phases of systems integration, capable of working independently, can take lead or supervisory role on most projects and able to effectively interface with the client.
Technicianshould have some formal technical training and or hold certification(s).
- Be proficient in
knowledge of:signal flow, cabling, signal types, connections and terminations, rigging and drawings
- Possess strong troubleshooting skills and can resolve complex issues with detailed systems.
- Perform comprehensive commercial, onsite audio/video equipment installation. This would include low voltage wiring installation, terminations, equipment rack wiring, testing, as well as the ability to determine
structuralinstallation of speakers, displays, screens andprojectors.
- Ability to work on man lifts and high locations.
Technician pay will be based on performance as well as the following criteria as detailed in our “7 Pillars of Professionalism” video training series:
- Reliability and timeliness
- Dress Code
- Positive customer communication
- Covering the customer assets (C.Y.A.)
- Technical Competence
- Document and deliverable accuracy
- “100% Complete, 100% Earnings”
The primary objective of high-quality install and service delivery is to achieve first-time resolution and customer satisfaction.
MegaTech™ Application Form.
Watch Our Video training Series
Take a few minutes to watch some of our training videos which explain the Mega way of doing business.